Saturday, April 16, 2011

Britney Spears Virtual Colonoscopy and Laser Hair Removal!!!!!

Britney Spears Virtual Colonoscopy and Laser Hair Removal services are 100% insane!!!!! We are going all the way in!!!
You will love your hairless Britney. Bald Britney spears uses lasers! Not only to hypnotize and enchant her audience, but also to remover all hair before a colonoscopy. It's really amazing. Britney three times has had super surgical operations. Now the world can rest easy. For a virtual colonoscopy prep area has been established.
This zombie poem was laborious and I did suffer. But I knew it had to be done. I sit and shake my weary head. But I know, that if Lady Gaga never gave Britney Spears a virtual Colonoscopy, we would have never found the gold in her butt. It's true. We took the gold and paid iTunes for a remix with Rihanna!

No comments: